Why Now?

As you all know I have been really upset about these pictures of Anna Nicole and her son that are being aired. When I saw the non-blurred picture on Lincoln Bain’s sight I completely lost my breath. I was shocked because I was completely not expecting it.

Since the airing of Geraldo this weekend, and then the distasteful posting of the non-blurred pictures on Lincoln Bain’s sight I have been haunted of the question why? Why would anyone feel the need to post these pictures?

A while back it was reported in the news that someone was trying to sell these pictures to the media for 200k. Now Ford Shelly has gone on Geraldo with these pictures. Does this show then that it was Ford Shelly who had the pictures and was trying to sell them?

On Saturday Ford Shelly was trying to make it seem as though he was upset by these photos and was going to turn them into the authorities. Why now? Why not before? If he was truly concerned about them wouldn’t he have turned them over then and why would he have been trying to sell them to the media?

Another thing that comes to mind is that this family has always claimed to have cared for Anna, if this were true then wouldn’t they be concerned for the mental well being of Anna’s daughter and the effects this will have on her when she has to see her mother holding her dead brother posted all over the internet?

Where is the outcry from Anna’s mother Virgie? If this were my daughter and grandson I would be all over the media fighting for this crap to be removed. Why is Virgie silent?