Who Cares What PETA Thinks?!?

I don’t know about you but I am so sick of hearing about PETA. First PETA jumps into the news the other day to say that they want Michael Vick to be their new spokes person since he completed some workshop of theirs on animal cruelty. Now they are jumping into the headlines again expressing concerns for Britney Spears’s dogs. Oh please!!!!

First of all I would like to say that I am a huge animal lover. I have two dogs and three cats. I go to the dog park twice a day and when I have time I go to the local animal shelter to walk the dogs because I feel bad for them. It is my love for animals that causes me to be completely sickened by bogus groups like PETA who take other animal lovers monetary donation and then don’t tell the public that they kill more animals than most other groups.

PETA kills thousands and thousands of animals. If you visit a site like PETA you will find shocking numbers about just how many animals they kill. Did you know that this animal loving group kills an average of two animals a day? With people like that on your side who needs enemies!