My Two Cents

OK… It is obvious that Rita Cosby wrote a book without reliable sources and without being able to clearly confirm the gossip she wrote about. I am pretty sure that no one will argue against that.

Now here is where I think it gets a little shady. I believe that at some point Don Clark or someone was told a lie that the nannies saw this bogus video. I believe that the nannies themselves at some point told someone this. I believe that Lincoln Bain knows this, and was either a part of it directly or not – who knows.

I believe that Rita was set up in some way by these people. Lincoln Bain has been inconsistent as does not answer why he said that Nadine saw the video tape. He also conveniently cannot find his own tape of the day in question. I am not sure of who was behind this set up, and why they did it. I do believe that if Rita really believed that a tape existed, it was her responsibility to confirm this belief with real tangible evidence rather than going off of rumors.