Stern Files for 6% of Marshall Estate Monies

It is being reported that Howard K. Stern filed papers with the court on October 18th putting a claim to 6% litigation fees for any money received from the Marshall Estate that may be awarded to Anna Nicole's estate. This was part of a previous agreement that was made with Anna Nicole Smith.

I am sure everyone will jump all over that now and try to bash Howard but I personally don't see anything wrong with that. I mean, it was part of a pre-existing contract and alot of people would probably charge more than that.

It would be sad though if now this whole thing was settled with the Marshall account after Anna Nicole spent so much time trying to fight for it while she was alive. I don't know what Anna Nicole's agreement or understanding was with Marshall, I don't know what their relationship was... but I see it as this. They were both married, they both agreed to the marriage and who is anyone to question it. They were legally married and she should be entitled to what any other widow would be entitled to.