Anna Nicole Nannies Claim They Never Spoke With Rita Cosby!!

The Associated Press just released some new news that is making me scratch my head.

OK. First it says " A lawyer for two women who worked for Anna Nicole Smith said Monday a new book falsely uses them as a source for a claim the former Playboy Playmate's lawyer had a videotaped sexual encounter with her boyfriend"

Ok... no real suprise there. I don't really buy that there was a video of this out there.

This is the part of the article that confused me where it says "Cosby, who is in the Bahamas this week, said she never spoke to the nannies but stands by her book."

Ok... this makes no sense. You can't write in your book that a nanny saw this and then in the next breath state that you never talked to the nannies. Which is it Rita.

So... she made it up or listed to a "friend" of a "friend" who heard that the nannies viewed it... even though the friends are really friends. Following me?