The Picture Plot Thickens

I went to Etonline to see if I could find out anything else about this picture being discussed. Yuck - they had it posted on their site. I guess they are allowed since they seem to send alot of checks Howies way.

They claim that Howie's attorney Lin Wood says that once again she is "acting" in the picture. Yeah right! I put vomit all over my face and make my face all red and swollen to pretend act and have people take pictures of me all the time too.

Howie's camp is claiming that Big Moe stole these pics. I guess I was wrong to assume it was one of the items take by Ben Thompson's camp. Sorry Ben!

Anyway ET is claiming that Big Moe said

"In regard to L. Lin Wood's comment regarding deceit and manipulation the pictures in question through focused eyes speak for themselves. If playing for the camera included Anna Nicole Smith vomiting L. Lin Wood has taken spin to a new level.

"Big Moe continues to mourn the death of his close friend and wonders why those pictures of Anna Nicole Smith were ever taken."

I think we are all wondering the same thing Big Moe. Howies sure seems to have alot of splaining to do.

To see the picture and story go to http://www.etonline.com/