On The Rapture: 2011 Edition

The book I'm reading today.
Lately I've been hearing a lot about Harold Camping's end of days prediction which puts the rapture at about 6 p.m. tomorrow. I've also been seeing lots of ridicule of Christians in general for our belief in such a ridiculous thing as the rapture.

This post isn't for naysayers however, this post is for Christians. Those who, like myself aren't perfect but see the work of God in every word. Those who know that everything works together for good through the eyes of those who love God. (Romans 8:28) Those who can see that constant talk of the rapture is in fact a good thing.


Don't get me wrong, I don't think for a moment that anyone can predict the rapture, but I do believe that this is a good day for me. A constant reminder of MY faith in Jesus Christ. A constant reminder that any day could be the day of his return reminds me to live my life in such a way that I have no fear. No regrets.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (Matthew 24:36)


I hope that other Christians have been reminded of the same.


Namaste,
Ani